Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

25 September 2014

Army’s Top Officer Wonders if the Post-9/11 Wars for Israel Have Been Worth It

 http://time.com/3419207/ray-odierno-iraq-syria-afghanistan-isis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fpolitics+(TIME%3A+Top+Politics+Stories)#3419207/ray-odierno-iraq-syria-afghanistan-isis/

So has it been worth it?
I think it’s yet to be determined. I think this is going to be a long endeavor, and I think we have to let history decide that. I’m not willing to comment on that yet.
 
What’s surprising isn’t how little Odierno sounds a typical Army general, but how much he sounds like a typical American.

http://time.com/3419207/ray-odierno-iraq-syria-afghanistan-isis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fpolitics+(TIME%3A+Top+Politics+Stories)#3419207/ray-odierno-iraq-syria-afghanistan-isis/
General Ray Odierno