Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

04 July 2008

I am all that is and that was and that shall be, and no mortal hath lifted my veil ...


until now:

All history is the history of the evolutionary transubstantiation of matter to Spirit via biological-life processes of Blood and Reason.















Big Seed { space-time * matter-energy ~ evolution } Spirit

1 comment:

  1. I am all that is all that was and all that shall be and no mortal has lifted my veil(not viel). ....I remember when I was six I saw this transcribed from Egyptian hieroglyphics (from a picture at a tomb)into Latin. As I didn’t know latin I translated it to English.when I translated it For many years I would wake everyday and recite this before practicing bushido. When I was 17yrs. old, I met a defrocked monk back to the USA from China, he said that I translated it wrong and that it should be viel. I often think of this phrase as I still practice bushido several times everyday, now at 50 I most certainly believe that veil is the correct translation. Thanx,Blake

    ReplyDelete