Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

25 April 2020

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon


Logic is an enemy and Truth is a menace.

https://www.thomasjefferson.republican/

THOMAS JEFFERSON 2020

I don’t care. I tell you I don’t care. I'm a human being.  I exist. And if I speak one thought aloud, that thought lives, even after I’m shoveled into my grave.

ZOG is obsolete.
-------------------------

UPDATE 4.27.2020:


Here's a brand new article from the Atlantic: the same magazine that ran the article that got my book banned.


Now they're saying the First Amendment has to be "reinterpreted" and that China is right about censorship and repression. And the two authors are full-fledged law school professors. 

Check it out:


"Internet Speech Will Never Go Back to Normal: In the debate over freedom versus control of the global network, China was largely correct, and the U.S. was wrong."


https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/what-covid-revealed-about-internet/610549/


------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------


Biden says he would pick Michelle Obama as running mate 'in a heartbeat'



Michelle Obama:
"The blood of Africa runs through my veins"

Joe Biden:
"I am a Zionist"

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said in a new interview that he would have no hesitation picking former first lady Michelle Obama to be his running mate, but added that he doubts she is interested in the position.

“I’d take her in a heartbeat,” Biden told Pittsburgh’s KDKA on Monday when asked if he’d choose Obama if she said she would be willing to be on the ticket with him. 

“She’s brilliant. She knows the way around. She is a really fine woman. The Obamas are great friends,” Biden added.

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

"The Declaration of White Independence" has been banned from Amazon

Hey Amazon:

The Declaration of White Independence is still available for everyone to read.

You motherfuckers aren't going to beat me. Fuck you.

You people are tyrants and censors. You have no respect for the human spirit or freedom of the mind. 

Go ahead: terminate my account. Be my guest. And then congratulate yourselves for your lowbrow, tyrannical censorship.

The Declaration of White Independence can be read in its entirety by clicking on the image below.


And I was ready for you Bastards.

.............


Below is Amazon's email notification to me of the ban, dated April 19, 2020:


Hello,

We’re contacting you regarding the following book(s):

The Declaration of White Independence: The Founding Documents of Transudationism.

During our review process, we found that your book(s) violate our content guidelines. As a result, we are not offering your book(s) for sale on Amazon.

You can find our content guidelines on the KDP website:
https://kdp.amazon.com/help/topic/G200672390

Amazon KDP

Amazon.com

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

-------------------------

UPDATE: Below is my response to Amazon regarding the banning of my book:

I confirm that I have read and will NOT comply with the Content Guidelines (https://kdp.amazon.com/help/topic/G200672390) and I will NOT remove any previously published books that do not meet these guidelines.

Furthermore, I will NOT bend the knee to tyranny and censorship.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Regards,

Kyle McDermott
April 20, 2020

-------------------------


To the readers of this blog: my book, The Declaration of White Independence: The Founding Documents of Transudationism, was for sale on Amazon since March 21, 2008.  It was banned on April 19, 2020.  That's about 12 years. Why the sudden, inexplicable ban?