Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

21 September 2008

Reality is replete with Beauty

Reality is replete with Beauty:
Audio slideshow: The art of mathematics

















"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."

Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to understand
    of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other people
    consider issues that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined
    out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people could take a
    signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete