Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

17 February 2014

but some animals are more equal than others

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/16/us-palestinians-israel-idUSBREA1F0OE20140216
 
But why not? All men are created equal. So what difference would it make? Humanity is fungible. Everybody knows that. And Israel is "the light unto the nations." After all, people are all the same, and diversity is good.
 
The one-state solution is the only solution.
 
 I have a dream that one day Israel will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "Light Unto the Nations."
 
I have a dream that one day on the West Bank the sons of former Palestinian prisoners and the sons of former Zionist masters will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
 
I have a dream that one day even the besieged Gaza Strip, a prison sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
 
I have a dream that all Palestinian little children and all Jewish little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the name of their holy book but by the content of their character.
 
I have a dream today.
 
I have a dream that one day, in Tel Aviv, with its vicious Zionist racists, with its Israeli prime minister having his lips dripping with the blood of meaningless slogans such as “peace process” and “self-defense”; one day right there in Jerusalem, little Palestinian boys and Palestinian girls will be able to join hands with little Jewish boys and Jewish girls as sisters and brothers.