Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

06 August 2018

Neoconservative Bill Kristol disappointed in White men over 55


TRANSLATED FROM JUDAH-SPEAK TO ENGLISH:

I hate White men over 55, because they represent the continued existence of everything I loathe. I am saddened that Judah has not yet eradicated White men from Earth. But as the international Judeo-plutocracy has planned for generations, the seed of the American Republic’s destruction is about to bear the fruit of Judah’s final victory. Organized World Jewry carefully planted and attentively nurtured divide-and-conquer balkanization (i.e., “multiculturalism and “diversity”), and now it’s time for the pay-off: South Africa writ large in North America and corresponding worldwide White genocide, after which Judah shall build the Third Temple and reign over a planet of debased, soulless, bastardized, ahistorical, nation-less wage-slaves.