Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

07 May 2020

My latest (and probably last) email exchange with Amazon regarding the banning of my book, The Declaration of White Independence

You did receive a response from me. In fact, you received numerous responses from me. You've chosen to ignore them. In so many words, I told you, I will not bow to your lowbrow censorship. My book was on sale for over 12 years via Amazon - now suddenly you ban it. Why?
Would it have anything to do with this "journalistic" hit-piece:
My book was on sale at Amazon for over 12 years, and within 2 weeks of this smear, Amazon bans my book.
You have no respect for human freedom or freedom of the mind. You are a disgrace to everyone who has ever fought and/or died for freedom of speech. Did you know that my book received a five star review from an objective book review company? Do you even care? If you've read my book - which I know you didn't - you would see what an injustice you're doing to me.
And you can shove the royalties. I don't want a thing from you. Leave me alone and never contact me again. 
On May 6, 2020 at 11:28 AM Kindle Direct Publishing wrote:


Hello,

We contacted you over two weeks ago regarding content guideline violations with respect to the book you have submitted through your account. Since we have not received a response from you, we are terminating your account and your Agreement effective immediately.

As part of the termination process:
• We will close your KDP account.
• You'll receive any unpaid royalties you have earned.
• You'll no longer have access to your account. This includes, editing your titles, viewing your reports and accessing any other information within your account.
• All of your published titles will be removed from sale on Amazon.

Additionally, as per our Terms and Conditions, you aren't allowed to open any new KDP accounts.

If you have any questions, please email us.

Regards,
Amazon KDP