Featured Post

Amazon Banned My Book: This is My Response to Amazon

Logic is an enemy  and Truth is a menace. I am nothing more than a reminder to you that  you cannot destroy Truth by burnin...

13 June 2021

ZOG minion Macron welcomes ZOG-Puppet senile-usurper Biden to 'the club'

"It's a big club … 
 and you and I aren't in it."

Judah's Transnational Cast of Collaborators

The warmth between President Joe Biden and French President Emmanuel Macron continued to be on full display on day two of the G-7 summit in Cornwall, England, on Saturday -- with the leaders sitting down for a one-on-one beachside bilateral meeting and Macron agreeing that America is "definitely" back.


"I think that what you demonstrate is that leadership is partnership," Macron said, adding that he appreciates Biden’s commitment.

The president agreed with Macron, saying, "We, the United States, I've said before, we're back. The U.S. is back."

Later, ABC News' Karen Travers followed up with Biden, asking, "Have you convinced allies that America is back?"

Biden tossed the question to Macron, who immediately replied, "Yeah, definitely."




-----------

Entire ZOG Whore propaganda piece here.